You never know THROUGH WHOM you’ll find the best access, approach, partner and position in an exciting new market. In this game, wealth is measured in Network Capital. Entrepreneurs from 14 Vietnamese enterprises will visit Slush and Helsinki to seek new partners, brainstorm and discover new opportunities. If you are a Finnish enterprise and interested in Vietnam as a market or bridgehead to the ASEAN, this is Your Hour.
Vietnam is part of the emerging ASEAN 620M consumer market, has a population of 93M and an economy growing at 7% pa. It has just graduated from a developing nation to a middle-income country; foreign investments are on the rise; the startup scene is expanding at a remarkable pace. It’s time for Finns to take a closer look at Vietnam.
The Vietnam-Finland Innovation Partnership Programme (IPP) is a development cooperation program that helps Vietnam realize its ambitious vision of becoming Startup Nation by 2020. IPP has a portfolio of 18 startups, 14 grant-funded Entrepreneurship & Innovation ecosystem projects and 11 university teams that are being trained to deliver high-impact E&I programs. IPP also coordinates the Tekes-Natif Joint Call for global business creation in Vietnam. Application deadline for Joint Project Plans seeking growth grant funding is 15 December.
Finland Vietnam Network Capital Hour Program
Time: Tuesday, 29 November, 15:30-17:30
Place: HUB13, Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A, 2nd Floor, Helsinki
15:30-16:00 – Rounding up at the venue
16:00-16:30 – Setting the scene for the Network Capital Hour
- Fresh insights on joint VN-FI business opportunities in, with and via Vietnam
- Introduction of Tekes-NATIF Joint Call for Global Business Creation plus Q&A
16:30-17:30 – One-on-one meetings to create new Network Capital
- Three parallel tracks available for Finnish enterprises (five seats in each track)
- Each enterprise gets to meet five enterprises (in five consecutive 10min sessions)
Track 1 : Industrial solutions
- Appota: Mobile game publishing, advertisement and payment platform
- ezCloud: Total hotel management system integrating ERP and CRM features
- Minh Hong: Organic detergents from plant by-products or industrial waste
- Thaihoa: Manufacturing of traditional herbal medicinal products, tea and wine
Track 2 : Marketing enablers
- AntBuddy: Online communication enabler and social media & CRM tool
- AZStack: Communication platform to allow quick development of new features
- Beeketing: Automation of interactive marketing to enable e-commerce for SMEs
- EBIV: Online service review community starting with students on education
- Foody: Restaurant review application to help customers make optimal choices
Track 3 : Education & health
- eKid Studio: Educational games and tools enabled by innovative virtual reality
- SEN Techs: Interactive online education technologies and publication platform
- eDoctor: Healthcare optimizer combining IoT and mobile tech for a 24/7 service
- iNEXT: Telemedicine, digital imaging & online consultation solution for hospitals
- JRD: Robotic devices for physical rehabilitation of disabled kids as a service
17:30 – End of the Vietnam-Finland Network Capital Hour
Limited number of seats!
For more information contact:
Marko Seppä, Entrepreneur in Residence at IPP – Email: email@example.com
Special VIP SLUSH Offer for Vietnam-Finland Network Capital Hour Participants ONLY!
The Vietnamese businesses are also joining the Exclusive Gala Dinner & Master-Class Workshop, an Official VIP Slush Side Event to be held in Helsinki on 29th November 2016 organized by GOInternational Finland.
This VIP event brings together world-class speakers such as Mr. Arvind Gupta – Head & Co-Founder, Digital India Foundation, who was the social media campaign manager of Indian PM Narendra Modi; Mr. John Bates – Founder and CEO, Executive Speaking Success, leadership and communication expert, trainer of TED Speakers; Taneli Tikka – Head of Innovation, Tieto and Raghunath Koduvayur – Head of Strategic Marketing, Tieto as well as funding experts Tarja Pitkänen and Jerri Laine 25 years of experience in business management and international finance. These speakers will coach event attendees in funding, communication and marketing strategies for startups and SMEs looking for investment capital.
You are all invited to join the Master-Class Workshop and Exclusive Gala Dinner to learn and network with your Vietnamese colleagues.
For more information about the agenda, speakers and registration, please click on the Special Offer link