Welcome to IPP2’s library. IPP2 has designed and develop an open-source Core Curriculum on Innovation & Entrepreneurship which have been applied in our training programs as Training of Trainers 1 or Innovation Accelerator Program. The materials are now available on IPP2’s website in forms of presentation slides and videos. In addition, you can find IPP2’s documents & publications and other useful links here.
Starting from spring 2015, IPP2 has been developing an open-source curriculum on innovation and entrepreneurship that focuses on the key concepts, tools and techniques for growth company generation. This curriculum is flexible and constantly evolving – it can be further developed and applied in many contexts and for different needs. So far, the IPP2 has tested the curriculum material in two training programs: the 9-weeks Training of Trainers program and a 4 day bootcamp for startups and other teams to kick-start the IPP2 Innovation Accelerator Program.
Overview of the Core Curriculum on Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Click HERE.
Full Curriculum of ToT1 Program (video & slides): Click HERE.
IPP2 Documents & Publications
IPP2’s introduction materials:
- IPP2 2016 Portfolio
- IPP2 2015 Info
- IPP 2015 Booklet
- IPP 2015 Innovation Teams Portfolio
- IPP Coaches Portfolio
- IPP 2015 Overview Infographic
Supporting documents for IPP2’s Grant Calls:
- 2016 Ecosystem Grant Call Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page
- Expression of Interest Template for New Innovative Companies (no further open calls for new companies will be organised)
- Expression of Interest Template for Innovation System Development Teams
- January workshops 2015: IPP2 key concepts
- January workshops 2015: IPP2’s support for innovation projects
- March 2015 workshops: IPP2’s resourcing grant in 5 minutes
- Frequently asked questions about IPP2 support in 2015
Innovation system reports
- International Education – Nguyen Tat Thanh Uni No 25- Startup Innovation Environment
- OECD/The World Bank (2014), Science, Technology and Innovation in Viet Nam
- The World Bank (2014), Finland as a Knowledge Economy 2.0:Lessons on Policies and Governance
Local Innovation & Entrepreneurship Supporters:
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Vietnam
- Fostering Innovation through Research, Science and Technology (FIRST)
- Vietnam Inclusive Innovation Project (VIIP)
- Vietnam Silicon Valley Project
- Center for Social Initiatives Promotion
- Aiti Aptech
- Vietnam Youth Entrepreneurs VYE
- HATCH! PROGRAM