IPP together with Hue Industrial College will organize a Training of Trainer program for university lecturers on Entrepreneurship and Innovation (E&I) for Hue and Central region universities and colleges starting from 19th to 27 of March.
This March, IPP and Hue Industrial College will hold a training course onE&I training in Hue (ToT2-Hue). This training is part of IPP’s series of activities to support Vietnam’s universities, colleges and educational institutions to further expand and develop their training programs on E&I. Bringing closer local universities together and strengthening the regional innovative ecosystems. Hue Industrial College is our main partner chosen by IPP to directly implement the ToT2 course in Hue. IPP provides full support for the cost of bringing world-class trainers to the course.
- Open for Application: from the 1st to the 9th of March 2018
- Participants evaluation and Notification of Acceptance on 10 of March 2018
- 8 Days Intensive Bootcamp: From 19th to 27th of March 2018.
- Location: Hue Industrial College Campus
- Work placement: over 3 months from April to June of 2018. Location: at participant’s university campus
- Knowledge and processes transfer
- Cooperation for building startups incubation network
- Graduation Ceremony: June 30th, 2018 in Hue
Ideal participants in the program:
Lecturers or staffs working for incubators of universities and colleges in the central region of Vietnam.People who have a long-term commitment to the development of E&I in Vietnam central region.
- Proficient in English to join an 8 days intensive boot camp conducted by IPP’s international expert.
- Have experience teaching business, innovation or other relevant fields;
- Commit to fully implement the content of the training program on E&I to their university once completed the course.
Each university should recommend no more than 04 students.
Tuition fee: 1,000,000 VND (including tea break, office supply, printing, welcome dinner, post delivery, trainers fees are covered by the IPP).
8 Days Bootcamp Content
During the Bootcamp duration, the following Entrepreneurship and Innovation (E&I) related topics will be covered:
- Basic tools and theory on Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneur Mindset
- Design thinking
- Lean startup
- Building E&I ecosystem in university
- Teaching methodology for E&I
- Developing E&I training curriculum in university context
The training courses are taught by three international trainers with many years of global experience in teaching and consulting on E&I around the world. In addition, during the eight days of the Bootcamp, there will be invited guest speakers who are startup entrepreneurs, investors, ecosystem developers, startup founders will come to share and discuss their experiences with our participants
Activities during 3 months work placement
The organiser will invite our international expert to participant the work placement program together with the Bootcamp participants
- Organise workshop or seminar on E&I in participants’ university
- Organise short training course for university students on E&I
- Share about startup incubation program within university
We welcome interested university to send us an official expression of interest and apply to our ToT2-Hue program
The application deadline is on the 5th of March 2018. Application needs to include
- Official expression of interest from participant’s University
- List of participants (no more than 4 participants per university)
- CV of interested participants
Application documents need to be submitted in hard copy via post to Hue Industrial College address at 70 Nguyễn Huệ, Huế, at the same time an electronic copy need to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
For any inquiry, please call: Ms Tien, Hồ Thị Hạnh – 093 557 1974 and Mr Chuc, Nguyễn Hữu – 090 656 0880
Vietnam-Finland Innovation Partnership Program (IPP) is an Official Development Assistance (ODA) program financed jointly by the governments of Vietnam and Finland. IPP is in its second and final phase running through 2014-2018 with EUR 11 million budget. IPP targets long-term benefits for the Vietnamese economy and E&I ecosystem. The program works with key national and international partners to scale up practical E&I training as well as to improve local support mechanisms and programs for Vietnamese new innovative companies. IPP connects key actors in the ecosystem in order to build a strong foundation for Vietnam’s next-generation entrepreneurs and promotes partnerships between Vietnamese and other, particularly Finnish businesses.