Slush (slush.org) is a technology conference for startups and tech talents to connect and enforce future collaboration with top-tier international Investors, executives and media. In 2014, SLUSH brought together over 14,000 attendees and more than 3,500 companies for the two-day event. More than 750 investors came to Helsinki to meet startups in nearly 3,800 pre-booked meetings.
One of the key cross-cutting themes of 2015 is “Slush Impact”(slush.org/impact): a program for purpose driven startups that combine scalable business models with positive impact on the environment or society.
Slush Impact 2015 is recruiting the most prominent impact startups in a global scale to join this year conference in Helsinki on November 11-12th, 2015. In Vietnam, the SLUSH Impact Pitching Competition is co-organized by IPP and HATCH! PROGRAM.
Selection Process for local pitching event:
- Application form is downloadable at (slush.hatch.vn) . Deadline for submission is July 6th, 2015.
- TOP 15 local impact startups short-listed from the application round are invited to present at the finale pitching event on July 11th, 2015 in Hanoi.
- Applications of 3 winning teams of the pitching competition will be sent to Slush Impact Accelerator Selection Committee for further reviewing and interviewing to gain a 1.5-weeks trip of acceleration and 2-day event at Slush 2015 in Helsinki this November.
The winning teams’ applications will be considered by Slush Finland Committee to join Slush and the Impact Accelerator.
- Helsinki Boot camp program during November 4th-13th, 2015
(Air tickets and Accommodation expenses will be covered)
- Conference pass to Slush Impact
- Opportunity to be featured in Slush within Slush Impact
- Opportunity to attend and to be featured in UNICEF Innovation Summit
- Networking and meeting opportunities with impact investors, NGOs, institutions, startups, media and other stakeholders
- Skills workshops and capacity building
- Industry specific matchmaking sessions
- A great team who are convinced that they have the skills and drives to succeed
- A business idea that has gained some traction, yet still in early phase
- A business concept that will have a measurable positive impact on people, society, or planet
- The business concept must be highly scalable and ideally have a strong technology focus
No limitations for applying company in regard to industry.
For further inquiries and support, please kindly contact:
Nguyen Tuan Luong (Mr.)
Phone number: 098 537 2086